forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

please Help Silvercross 3d pushchair

5 messages
30/11/2009 at 12:38

Hi all i was just wondering if anyone had the silvercross 3d travel system?

I just want to know can you fold it in pram mode as iv just tried but have had no luck lol.

If you have one or you know how to fold it please let me know thanks very much! x

30/11/2009 at 18:50

I have one!! I love mine so much my little girl is out of the pram now at nearly 9 months but I had no problem folding it when in pram mode at all, it says in the instructions not to but I think this is cause of the hood bending but I had no problems what so ever, if I remember right I had to fold it as normal, then push the bottom with my hands to squash it down but it always opened no problem. you have to make sure the hood is all the way down and its even easier to fold without the apron on the ram but again I used to leave it on  

hope that helps, the only issure I have ever had with it is sometimes when you unfold it the middle foot rest at the front gets caught on the storage bag underneath you just have to fold it back up and start again!!

let me know how it goes!! love vicky and freya xx

06/12/2009 at 19:41

Hi Amy Ive just remembered something about folding it in a pram, Im sure you do this already but you have to make sure the base is in the upright positions when its in pram mode, the is the bit here the babies feet are, you have to push this up then you should be able to fold it no probs!

hope that helps xxx

07/12/2009 at 15:03

Hi Vicky, Thanks for your help. Took all of your advise on board had no problems now lol!

I just think it was beacause pram is new & a bit stiff lol!

x

07/12/2009 at 16:11

it'll ease up im sure its getting plenty of use! glad to be of help its such a great pushchair!!

xxx

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
5 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?