forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

What a fab product

5 messages
20/03/2008 at 14:33
I have just come across a fab product and I thought that I should share it with all you other mums. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I don't know how I managed without it before.
It is called the Baby Station (www.babystation.com). it is basically a little play seat that keeps your baby supported - you know so that you don't have to prop them up with cushions and hope that they don't fall.
My baby is 5 months old and she loves to sit up and watch her big brother but he is forever moving the cushions that I am propping her up with! It really is fab. One of those things that you didn't know that you needed but can't do without.

I am looking to buy a highchair - does anyone out there have any recommendations?
22/03/2008 at 21:29
The one and only to get is a Stokke.  We love ours!  It's adjustable, the kids can use it from 5/6 months till they are about 7.  It's gorgeous and I often fight my 3 year old cause I want to sit on it too!
24/03/2008 at 14:38

Hi we use the Chicco Polly highchair which has been great. Used it from around 5 months old. So easy to clean too which you should def take into account when looking. Seat pads are wipe clean and harness easy to remove and wash. It has different height levels to which is ideal when your little one gets a little older and can be next to you at the table. Never heard of the baby station but we got a bumbo chair, it came in really handy. 

Check out the product reviews before you decide. x

26/03/2008 at 20:32

I bought a Baby Station a few months ago and it is definately well worth getting.  I thought that once my son could sit by himself, we wouldn't use it much, but I still use it all the time.  Its good because apart from knowing he won't fall or get out, he can reach all his toys, so doesn't get bored quickly.  

You can get bogged down with all these fancy activity stations, bouncy chairs etc, but I think something like this is a more practical buy, because its a lot cheaper and you don't rely on fixed toys and it doesn't take up loads of room.  The quality is excellent, it will keep well for next baby or re-sale.

29/03/2008 at 01:47

Agreed!!  Where on earth was this with my other 2!!!  My 3 year old sits in it when her sister is not in it!

It has helped loads with having a young toddler and a baby.  I used to put her in the high chair out of the way of harm, but now she can play with her sister on the floor.  And when big brother comes home from school I don't have to make him play with his lego upstairs.

It is such a useful thing to have, my only grumble is I have seen it cheaper since I brought it - http://www.totscorner.co.uk/babeco-baby-station-p-274.html but then I would pay more for it now I have used it.

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
5 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...