forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Products

which one

7 messages
23/08/2009 at 18:33

Hi all, this is my 1st post!

I`m expecting twins, due about xmas time and have been researching like mad.I`ve narrowed down the pram I think would be best for me to 2 products and would be very pleased to get your thoughts on these models. Its been difficult enough to get down to only 2, and after visiting stores from Truro to Cardiff, with many many stops in between, my brains spinning!

the prams are, Jane twin two, and Leebruss Zoom.

Many thanks, Gill 

24/08/2009 at 11:52

hi Gill

i think the Jane twin pram looks more ideal & i love the idea of you being able to have it positioned to suit yourself but you can with both designs,also its lighter than the Leebruss so it is hard to choose between them both,i like the colour choice & the image of the Jane model better.

Price there is not much between them i found the Jane one here: http://shop.babyworld.co.uk/DisplayDetail.aspx?prodid=1495

Leebruss one here: http://www.groovystyle.co.uk/productpages/leebruss/abc-zoom.php

but that is my opinion hope you decide soon

congratulations also

02/09/2009 at 20:14

hi angel, thanks for your reply and your congrats! I have today bought the leebruss pram after tooing and froing trying out the models in shops. I went for the leebruss in the end for the build quality and versatility, hope my choice turns out to be the right one as its an expensive decision.

Once again, many thanks xx

02/09/2009 at 21:24

well done glad you got one to suit you,i do think a lot of people rush out to buy prams these days more for the design & pattern to keep up with latest trends and to have a pram that other parents don't have,But its what is best for baby and mother who is the one to be pushing it around.So well done on making a good choice and wisely thought through.

good luck with the twins,enjoy every moment because they grow up fast.

03/09/2009 at 09:02
hi ladies

congratulations on your twins hun good luck with your PG how exiting

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for me regarding a double pram,
my son is coming up 11 months and i'm expecting a little girl on the 26th and i still havent got a pram for them both to go in, i'v had a look in mothercare and boots and they are all massive army tanks!! my budget is £300 so if anyone has any ideas about were to get a nice, trendy compact, thats light to push tandem from i'd be grateful!! sorry to gatecrash lol xxxxxx
21/09/2009 at 13:35

Hey Gill,

I have the Jane Twin Two.  I bought mine second hand. I alos have the lie flat car seat for the newborn, but obviously I have the front seat for my 2 year old. 

I had a Jane single for Ben when he was born and I have to say I thoroughly recommend Jane's!  The one click system is brilliant.  I have a standard car seat too.  I generally leave that in the car and use the lie flat as a pram. 

Jane's can be bulky though, although I never found it a problem. 

Good luck with your search!

R xx

21/09/2009 at 14:28
Tara, I would recommend an iCandy Pear for your two xx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image