forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Talkback

Talkback: Am I pregnant - first signs of pregnancy

13 messages
ali
18/08/2010 at 16:04
Hi there,

I have a girl who is 3 next wednesday and earlier this month we decided that the time now just about right to give our little girl a brother or sister to play with.

So for the last ten days or so I have been wondering if I am or not and because this is my second I know what the signs are. I have been feeling slightly nauseous. I have been getting cramps which I don't usually ever get so I'm thinking that we may be already on our way but don't want to get too excited. If I get the soreness in the nipples I will know for sure cause it isn't something you can ignore. I won't waste money on a pregnancy test this time I will just go to my doctors in a few weeks and get the test to confirm and hopefully I can get the go ahead to go to the antenatal clinic. Do you realise that I will look very silly if i'm not preg now oh well only another 10 days before I will probably know or not!

look forward to speaking to you all

alix
19/08/2010 at 16:36

Hi Ali,

I just found out the other day that I am pregnant, and the only things i'm feeling is nausea and cramping, so i'd say it's a good possibility that you could well be pregnant already. I guess it is a waiting game though for now for you, but i'll be keeping my fx'd and wish you the absolute best of luck  

*Hugs & Baby Dust* 

xxx

ali
19/08/2010 at 19:59
thanks all,

My daughter has given me the cold now so I can't tell if I'm still nauseous but I have been getting a tingly feeling in my nipples. I'm not taking any decongestant just incase. just taking it easy and with my daughters birthday next week that should help me to stop thinking I'm I or aren't I.

take care 4 now
alix
03/09/2010 at 16:43
i had a miscariage on the 20th june me and my partner hav been trying for another baby i had a period on the 1st aug and not had 1 since my periods before a miscariage was bewtween 4 and 5 weeks im having alot ov preganancy symtoms but a negative tst result do u think its 2 early 2 pick up plse help x
28/09/2010 at 14:06
I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now. I hate the waiting game, maybe cos it has not come positive as yet. I am very hopeful this month though. My periods are due in 4 days. Should be looking out for any signs or should just wait. Remember, I hate waiting.
27/10/2010 at 22:46
I just found out am pregnant today me n baby dad planned it were not with each other now ive not told him yet jut am only 21 got a 4 year old little boy to thick about not sure what to do please help!:/
20/11/2010 at 11:30
I am 32 years old and have a daughter turning 15 next month and i think i conceived my second exactly one week ago. I will be so happy if I did. Now I am very anxious and would like to know if it is indeed to early to take a at home pregnancy test. Can some one please respond back to me and let me know if I should wait on more week.
15/01/2011 at 06:46
I have been on depo provera for a few months now... I did have unprotected sex before I took the shot and I think I might be pregnant! I didn't have any of the usual early symptoms, but I have been having a lot of fatigue and I have just recently been experiencing a mucsle spasm/wave like movement in my stomach every day... Is it possible that I could be pregnant and didn't know it till about 5-6 months in?
09/04/2011 at 17:57
Hi, I had my one ond only depo jab on jan 27 2011 was told to use extra protection for first week but didnt - i now have purple constantly hard nipples, my breast are sometimes tender with some pain running along the outside of my breasts to my armpit, my abdomen is bloated and it feels like popcorn going off in my tummy, my tummy feels hard and uncomfortable - i am 39 and am quite excited thinking i maybe pregnant i have two daughters one 17 and one 12. has anyone had the same experience. Could i be pregnant or is body playing tricks on me (I am new to all this i have not written on one of these sites before)
16/06/2011 at 20:23
i am late on my period about 5 weeks and 2 days. i been feeling sick alot and moody. the people that is around me alot tells me that i have change alot in the way i act and feel. i don't feel lkie i anm going to have a late period at all or going to go on it. i have took some pergnacy testes (home ones) and they come out - i don't know why. i should be pragnant but everything test says i'm not. i reserch sytoms and the reasons why it would be missed or late none apply to me.

coould i be pregnant and not know it and the test still say - or chould something be wroug with me.
brandie X
15/07/2011 at 01:09
I was on my period 2week's ago today I had a work interview and I fell over wearing high heels after this happend I started bleeding, but I know that when people bleed when they're pregnant at the beginning. Its called implantation bleeding when the egg implants in the uterus? I also have a 17month old daughter so I know the symptoms
Hellllp???
19/08/2011 at 11:08
Hi Ladies

I found out earlier this week that I am pregnant (5 weeks) and me and my husband are over the moon. This is over first baby. Louise I experienced the implantation bleeding 2 weeks ago (also known as spotting). I have never experienced this before and I knew this could be the first sign, this was followed by tender breast a week or so later. I did a pregnancy test on Tues and it confirmed I am pregnant. For the last 4-5 days I have had extremely sore breast and nipples, especially in the morning. They feel so heavy and quite painful to be honest. Has anyone else experienced this? I also felt a loss of appetite last night and was feeling very nauseous this morning and extremely tired. I guess this is just the beginning of my body reacting to the changes.
22/01/2012 at 21:40
Hi All

I have been trying to get pregnant for aprox 2.5 years now. This month i have been feeling rather unwell nausea achey lower back and lower stomach, with horrid taste in mouth. i was due on yesterday but got nothing then today i had blood, not like a normal period and it seems to have stopped within hours

do you think i should be testing?
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
13 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?