forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Talkback

Talkback: Is this the latest bizarre US pregnancy trend?

3 messages
06/03/2012 at 12:18
I think you failed to mention that this Rosie Pope character is actually from the UK!
06/03/2012 at 12:33
what a shame. with this mindset you can can be certian that when this child is born it will be under the care of a full time nanny because the mother will be far to busy getting her nails done to look after it. a mother should cherish every minute of it especially when so many are not fortunate enough to be able to concieve! pathetic!
26/04/2012 at 13:46
I think you may have been mislead here by the glamourous world of television and editing. Myself and my Bussiness partner are both professional baby-planners based in London, our clients are not like those represented in "pregnant in heels" they are women who wont help and advice on planning and having a baby. We offer a list of affordable A la carte and bespoke packages that start at a modest £25. We work with midwifes, doulas and birthing centres to make sure you have the best advice and choice when it comes to your bump. With the increasing choice of baby products and baby services along side being a busy working mum we offer our services to help and guide mothers though the baby maze.

Why don't you pop over and have a look at our website you might be surprised at what we do and what services we can offer.
www.thebabyplanners.co.uk
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
3 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?