forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Toddlers

Gift for a 7 year old girl

7 messages
17/02/2009 at 16:30

I have an upcoming birthday party for my good friends daughter and need some ideas on what to get her. She's turning 7. Loves games and books. Anything would be helpful.

Thanks Girls

Lady Steffy

03/03/2009 at 19:05

Hi Steffy -

My suggestions would be - puzzles maybe?  Or something crafty like a bead/bracelet kit?

If she likes reading I highly recommend Olga da Polga books - they're written by Michael Bond - who also wrote Paddington

I hope you manage to find her something suitable

04/03/2009 at 20:05
thanks for the book recommendation! I loved Paddington bear, so cute. I wrote a reply on my other thread and asked if anyone had heard of webkinz....i thought it looked pretty cool and different. https://www.webkinzestore.com/...
13/06/2009 at 00:06
Hi Hama beads might be an idea my 7 year old loves them! failing that a lovely handbag (next do some lovely beach bags) and Lucie doesn't go anywhere without hers!
29/10/2011 at 21:55

Get best baby clothes in seattle. Get best and afforadble baby clothes online

07/11/2011 at 15:22

You said that she likes games, my niece loves the Steppers she got for Christmas last year. A bonus is that they are cheap and universal , I remember playing with similar toys when I was a kid

08/11/2011 at 13:43

Ask Santa to write a magical letter to your child or grandchild and help children with a shortened life expectancy at Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice this Christmas.

http://bluebellwoodshop.co.uk/products-page-2/letter-from-santa/letter-from-santa/

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
7 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...