forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

23 trying for a baby for 6 months

2 messages
03/01/2012 at 10:54
Hi there, I'm 23 and my partner is 27, we have been trying for a baby now for 6 months and have achieved nothing. My partner and I both have brilliant jobs, own our house, newish cars and savings behind us. We are due to get married in July and we would very much like a family. I have fallen pregnant once before three years ago which was an accident but unfortunately there were complications and I lost the baby. After the complications no gp carried out any check ups to see if everything was ok and we are now worried that something may be wrong. We have made appointments with our gp but are sure they will just tell us to keep trying. Each month when my monthly appears its just more disappointment. My partner and I are healthy and it's beginning to frustrate us that nothing seems to be happening. I know six months compared to others is not along time but it's getting us down. Everywhere we look there's people expecting or have had baby's. Any thoughts? Regards x
03/01/2012 at 13:21

Hi there, Welcome to TB(thinkbaby), Im Emma and I post on the (trying to conceive)TTC2011 thread, there are a number of us who post there regulary and support each other through the ups and downs of trying to get pregnant. Trying to conceive can unfortunately take some time for some, others fall relatively quickly; there are things that you can do to help you know when is the right time to bd (baby dance) like charting your tempertures, monitoring changes in cervical mucous and cervical position - you may or may not be doing this already but come and say hello on the TTC thread if you would like - there are lots of ladies and between us generally we can help each other. Lots of Baby Dust...Emma x

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
2 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...