forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

52 days since last period, neg tests but.....

9 messages
27/11/2008 at 18:05
I still feel pregnant. I have achey breasts, feel sicky all day and have been sick a few times, been dizzy, have back ache, hunger like you wouldn't believe, fluttery weird feeling in lower abdomen which I have never felt before, gone off coffee and if anyone who smokes is around me I feel physically sick which is weird as I used to be a smoker. I was preg before but lost it, over a year ago now but then I showed neg on urine tests as well. What do you think.? I have 4 days till 2 months, shall I wait longer or go get bloods done? trouble is I cant get into my docs a) cos of work and b) there is never appointments available.........
27/11/2008 at 18:16
I have ordered some super sensitive tests today from the NHS.....

Oh yeah, another thing, about the time when my 1st period was due I experienced something weird, all of a sudden my engagement ring really started to irritate my finger and this has never happened before, to the point where it seems like I am allergic to it.
02/12/2008 at 15:42
have u tested?x
02/12/2008 at 16:48

Donz, the fluttering would be too soon for a baby to be moving, you normally wouldn't feel movements till about 20 weeks pregnant, but the other symptoms sound promising... although it could be that you're convincing yourself of the symptoms, I felt that way for a few months before I actually fell, and when I did, I knew -- I know that sounds stupid and cheesy.. but for me it was true. I did just *know*

Ask for a blood test from the doctor that's your best bet.

Good luck

02/12/2008 at 17:32

totally agree with SJ. I too had very promising symptoms convincing myself that i was pregnant on a few occasions during the 2 years i have been TTC. I found out that i have PCO which is one of the main reasons that my periods can be irregular some months. you may want to ask your doctors to check for this also.

all the best and good luck.

Laura xx

07/12/2008 at 13:50
Hey,

Just thought i would give you a lil update!

Still no sign of af and am now on day 62 since last period. I have finally managed to make an appointment with the GP which is for Thursday morning. I still feel 100%pregnant and have alot of symptoms:-

1) My breast have grown a cup size......my nipples are on fire 24/7 and god forbid anyone who bumps them.
2) My trousers do not fit me anymore, I have had to buy new work ones......I took a picture 3 weeks ago and then another yesterday of my belly, side on ..... there is a change.
3) Sick.....physically and just the feeling.....
4) Backache
5) Dizzyness
6) I slept most of the morning yesterday and am always tired
7) My skin has now become super dry and im reacting to my engagement ring, as if I am allergic

Will just have to carry on waiting and hoping i suppose!

xx
08/12/2008 at 20:40

Good luck Donz...

Im from the TTC to board too... im on cd32 today and no sign of AF and a BFN on two different tests today and yesterday.

This will be number two and with number one we were trying and then the day i was due i got a bfp with a test i bought in egypt... not sure if they are more sensitive...

keep us posetd!!

15/12/2008 at 09:21
any update on this Donz, what did the doctor say
18/10/2012 at 16:55
Hi I'm new to this, I stopped my pill on 14th July, (been on it for 6 years) got withdrawal bleed on 17th July for usual 4 days , took my proper period on 24th Aug which lasted a day and a half... Now on cd 53 and no sign of any period, took 5 hcg urine tests first am wee.. all neg , period was due 22nd Sep.. but I know coming off the pill messes ur hormones up for a few months, no pregnancy symptoms that I'm obviously aware of, could I be pregnant and not know it yet ? Any help appreciated x
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
9 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...