forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

9pm on BBC2 tonight (18th jan 2007)

4 messages
18/01/2007 at 20:44
Programme on BBC2 tonight at 9pm about what foods can help with our sex life. Let me know if anyone watches it. We are as trying for a baby for 8 months now, so hope to find something that will help.
18/01/2007 at 22:23
For anyone who missed programme.
It said men should eat more fresh smoothies with aspargus, tomatoe jucie, grapefruit, rasberries, avacadoes etc. They did a test to see if it would improve a man`s sperm count. It improved the quality of the sperm but not the quanity, they found out. To make new sperm men should eat oysters, brazil nuts etc.
19/01/2007 at 02:03
Lol, i'd love to see his face if i served him up a plate of oysters and nuts for dinner!

Basically Zinc, Vitamins A, B and C are what they need to be taking, which is whats found in oysters etc, and far less sickly than a plate of phlegm in shells and nuts! (sorry but oysters make me ill hehe)

I'm sure there are more things to help but those increase sperm count and help motility of sperm so that's good enough!

x x x
19/01/2007 at 07:14
Yeah he said he was not eating Oysters but he likes nuts. So I may try the nuts & fruit smooties (which will be healthy for us anyway).
They also said Vitamin C(found in citrus fruit,ham, green beans, water melon, potatoes etc) & Vitamin E (found in almonds, peanuts, cod liver oil, salmon fillet, peach halves) good for men.
Rasberries good as full antioxides.

They said woman should eat more dairy products (cheese, milk, yoghurts) if they have bad PMT.

Well I will give anything a go & it healthy anyway.

Claire xx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?