forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

Hello, new here

4 messages
07/05/2012 at 19:07

Hi, i'm new on this site and we will be ttc from June! We already have a 19 month old daughter and can't wait to start trying for number 2, i'm so broody!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here

22/05/2012 at 16:42

hi Jenny, Sorry youve not had a response earlier - unfortunately it is very quiet on here at the minute x  Congrats on the decion to tcc #2 - there is a normally very active thread (but again is a little quiet) TTC2012 - let the bfp's roll the ladies on there are very supportive you should pop on there and say hello, I pop on every now and again to see how my friends are doing x

Best of luck, hope to see you on here more.  Lots of baby dust xxx 

22/05/2012 at 22:36

Hi, i did see that but thought it was a thread for announcing a bfp so as i'm not there yet i didn't read it. My post has had 64 views, so people are just deciding not to reply. I noticed it wasn't just my post though, so thought maybe newcomers weren't welcome. I didn't mean to sound snotty or anything, just a bit peeved nobody bothered to say hi! But thanks for your reply x

25/05/2012 at 21:38

nope - its a long standing thread to support women ttc, and the ladies who check in are lovely and full of support.  It is very quiet atm though which is a shame.  You will be more than welcome x normally there is a  list of all the ladies and their cycle dates so everybody knows where everyone is.  It just needs a few more ladies to say hi and bring it back into full swing!.  My thread is really quiet so I pop on there every week or so as know the ladies who use it and im waiting for their bfps. x 

First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...