forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

TTC 2010 - The good luck starts here!!

4601 to 4604 of 4604 messages
31/12/2010 at 17:25

Hi Gals

congrats on all the bfps wonderful!!!

just to say i will be joining you back on here for 2011. ive had a miscarriage. found out yesterday, should have been 10 weeks but had a scan just a sac so it finished v early and my body just tricking me. having erpc tuesday. very sad at the mo so back to square again

good luck everyone and have a good new year and ill join you again...if thats ok! when i am stronger next year

sarah

xx

01/01/2011 at 04:42

Sarah am so sorry to hear your news xxx stay strong hon xx

Just wanted to wish all you wonderful ladies on here the best of luck and to send all the baby dust i can muster xx Also just to say never give up hope i was so sad this time last year thinking it would never happen and it did when i least expected it x the ttc 2010 thread brought me luck so am really hoping your new thread brings lots of bfps for the newyear xx!!!! m sure you will have a fresh new list of pregnant ladies but i will keep checking in on the new thread if thats ok coz i know each one of you will get that miracle and hopefully soon xxx

Love to all and happy new year xx

01/01/2011 at 11:50

Sarah - I'm so sorry hun. Try to stay strong as hard as it is. Just be sure to surround yourself with supportive people who will be there for you if you need to talk xxx

Well I'll see you all over on the new thread! TTC 2011!!!

xxx

Nic
01/01/2011 at 15:55
Aw sarah i'm really sorry to hear that, i really feel for you and i will be thinking about you on tuesday. You know we are all here for you on the new thread when you are strong enough to try again or if you just want somewhere to offload your thoughts/feelings at this sad time. Big hugs to you meantime xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
First Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:
email image
4601 to 4604 of 4604 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...