forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

TTC 2011 - a shiny new 'good luck' thread!

1481 to 1500 of 1598 messages
18/12/2011 at 13:25

Ohh Carol - That does sound hopeful fx you will have some good news in time for christmas! xxx sending lots of baby dust xxx

Our TTC Ladies 18/12/11

Karen - 45 - TTC #9 whilst b/feeding - CD52

Carol - 37 - TTC#5 since Nov 11 - CD32

Beth M - 29 - TTC#1 since June 08, mc Sept 09, mc June 10, mmc Sept 11 - CD21

Heidi - 29 - TTC#2 since Oct 11 - CD17 of 28-39

Farmerswife - TTC since June 08, 3rd round of clomid - CD16 of 26-31

Jessie - 21 - TTC#2 since June 10 - CD16 of 28-32

Em - 33 TTC#2 since Nov 11 - CD7 of

Jackie - 21 - TTC#1 since Nov 11 - CD5 of 28-32

Emma - 31 TTC#2 since July 10 - mmc Dec 10 CD4 of 25 - 30

Lots of baby dust to all our TTC Ladies xxx

18/12/2011 at 20:08

Hi ladie's.

Not much to report on. good luck carol sound's good so hopefully you are gonna be  pregnant. Sending you and all the ladie's TTC load's and load's of baby dust.

(Farmerswife) I dont know if you new this but clomid only work's for 6/10 ladie's (60% of women do get pregnant & 40% of women dont get pregnant.)  Dont want to let you down if you didnt know it's just I was reading about that this morning. Hope it doe's work for you through. xoxoxox

18/12/2011 at 20:10

***though***

19/12/2011 at 20:17

Evening all, my its been quiet today.... x

Jessie - I'm sure that Farmerswife has throughly researched Clomid being on her 3rd cycle of it.  I'm not sure how accurate the information is but I appreciate your post was intended to be helpful.  How are you feeling in your 2ww? x

Carol - how are you? how long are your normal cycles? are you planning on testing over next few days? x keeping fingers crossed for you x

Beth - hope you dont mind lovely but I happened upon your chart this morning ... could that be an implantation dip? hows the exercise regime doing? x

Heidi - any sign of ov yet? xx

How is everybody else feeling? ...bit of an uneventful day for me although got a text to say I've won a fab christmas cake with Santa on it! Only 6 sleeps left!!! xxx

19/12/2011 at 20:42

Hi everyone,

Jessie - thanks for your comments, the Chlomid is really just being taken to increase the follicles to ensure there are enough eggs present for the IUI treatment, rather than being taken alongside normal conception methods. I have to have a scan at about day 10 of my cycle to make sure there are big enough egg sacks and they would only do the treatment if they were large enough to contain at least 1 egg each. This cycle I had 3 large egg sacks (follicles) so we know the Chlomid has worked. Its just the rest of the treatment we need to keep our fingers crossed for now!

Em - 2ww is dragging on, I've got to wait until the 28th to test. No symptoms either way yet, still having a few twinges and niggles but they have said that it could be a side effect of the progesterone pessaries they have given me, so still trying to think positive thoughts. Feeling rather bloated and grumpy tonight, but that could have more to do with our boiler being on the blink meaning I've just had to boil umpteen kettles of hot water to have a bath!! It was like being a Victorian!! Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow as I don't think I can stand another luke warm bath with about 3 inches of water!!

How is everyone else doing this evening? x

19/12/2011 at 23:22

Our TTC Ladies - 19/12/11

Karen - 45 - TTC#9 whilst breastfeeding - CD53

Carol - 37 - TTC#5 since Nov 11 - CD33

Beth M - 29 - TTC#1 since June08, mc Sep09, mc June10, mmc Sept11 - CD22 

Heidi - 29 - TTC#2 since Oct11 - CD18 of 28-39

Farmerswife - TTC since June08, 3rd round of clomid - CD17 of 26-31

Jessie - 21 - TTC#2 since June10 - CD17 of 28-32

Em - 33 - TTC#2 since Nov11 - CD8

Jackie - 21 - TTC#1 since Nov11 - CD6 of 28-32

Emma - 31 - TTC#2 since July10 -mmc Dec10 - CD5 of 25-30

Lots of babydust to all the ttc ladies!!!

19/12/2011 at 23:41

Hello everyone. 

After months of waiting I have finally had a phonecall to arrange my appointment with the recurrent mc clinic for... wait for it... Friday 13th Jan. (thankfully I'm not supersticious!!!) so hopefully I will finally start to get things sorted!

Farmerswife - good luck for the 2ww - I hope you get a nice Christmas bfp! Thats awful about the boiler! What a time of year for it to go on the blink! I hope it all gets sorted soon!

Em - thanks for keeping thinking of me hun ((hugs)) tbh I'm not even sure I've definately ovulated yet - I had a few days off temping and todays temp was far too low for my usual post ov temps. Tbh I wouldn't have thought we are in the game this month - we haven't timed bding well due to badly timed flu! As for the exercise - I've lost 18lb so far. Starting to be a bit naughty now as it's Christmas, I went for a pizza express on Fri - I love pizza so much! Great news about the Christmas cake! When do you pick it up?

Carol - sounds promising! Have you tested yet?

Jessie - how lovely to have such positivity! It's a great time of - I love Christmas too!!!

Magenta - I'm so jealous!! I wish it would snow here! 

Heidi - how is Xanthe now? Are you enjoying your school hols? We haven't broken up yet - only 3 days to go though and we're having a half day on Thursday!

Emma - sorry AF came but I know what you mean about wanting your cycle to get back to normal after a d&c, I found my cycle has been better since my ERPC than it was after previous natural mc's (although I may be speaking too soon as I've only had 2 periods so far!) - you're right, I think that we could all do with a new start for the new year!

Sorry if I missed anyone - I only went back a page. Hi to anyone else!

xxx

20/12/2011 at 16:58

Hello everyone,

SO tired as Xanthe is having very bad nights. Took her to the nurse today and she has a chest infection. Been prescribed antibiotics so hopefully get her well for Christmas.

Looks like cm is getting watery so will try to keep up the bding though dh is soooo tired!

Beth - glad you have an appointment, and not far away either. Can't believe you haven't broken up - do you go back late?

Carol - I had loads of period style cramps when I was pregnant so fingers crossed!

Heidi x

20/12/2011 at 19:51

Keep going Heidi!!! Maybe give dh some lucozade to keep his energy up

We are breaking up really late this year - we don't go back till Jan 9th so we go back quite late too!

xxx

21/12/2011 at 09:02

Wow that is late Beth. Nice though. We go back the 3rd but I do quite well as it's the week I don't work Tuesday or Wednesday so I'm off till the 5th.

Xanthe slept a bit better last night but woke up at 5:30am. Is asleep again now. Seems to be a lot better already. Managed to bd last night and hopefully can get one in tonight. Feel it is prime time! DH is flagging though. All we want to do when we have finally got Xanthe down is sleep ourselves. Hoping ovulation will be today which will mean it has been around day 20 for three cycles in a row - maybe pregnancy has regulated my cycles.

Heidi x

21/12/2011 at 09:22

Hello everyone, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas xxxx  Hoping Santa brings you some of the finest grade babydust ready for new BFP's in the new year.

Sorry to hear Xanthe is unwell Heidi, hope she is better in time for Christmas Day, will be great this year now they are big enough to get excited about their presents!

Lots of love from Lyndsey, Kelden and beany xx

PS I'm still in school working away but our systems are down again so can't do any work just now, oopsy.

21/12/2011 at 17:59

Hi everyone!!

Thankfully our boiler has been fixed so I am looking forward to being able to sit down and watch the TV without wearing 3 jumpers and a scarf and being able to have a nice long soak in a hot bath! Simple things, but you don't half miss them when you can't have them!

Still having a few cramps although I'm trying to convince myself they're due to the progesterone rather than anything else. Next Wednesday seems such a long way away, but hopefully with all the excitement of Christmas it will soon come round.

How is everyone else getting on?

21/12/2011 at 19:36
Hi everyone After a positive start had a rubbish AF again, only 2 days. Contacted gynae who says if same next month gonna do a mid cycle scan to measure lining thickness. He says not to worry as it will most likely sort itself out or with progesterone fro ovulation. AF has always been quite light so just want reassuranc
21/12/2011 at 19:40
Of having measurement done. Keeping fx Carol & farmers wife xx
21/12/2011 at 19:42
Don't know what's up with this tonight!! Hope everyone else is ok xx
22/12/2011 at 10:40

Hello everyone,

Xanthe is getting better. Getting a bit more sleep. Was very good and bded for past three nights despite being exhausted. Was definitely lots of cm but temp has not gone up yet and dh and I need a night off! Cm is drying up now but don't know if I can really trust my temps as I haven't had 3 hours sleep before them because my sleep is so interrupted. Does anyone know if this would make my temps lower? Hoping for temp rise tomorrow...

Hope everyone else is well x

22/12/2011 at 11:52

Morning All!

Farmerswife - Glad the boiler is fixed we take hot baths for granted! Keeping you in my thoughts this cycle x

Beth - So pleased your appointment has come through hopefully you can start to get some answers x Ive lost the few pounds I put on and am now down to the lowest i have been since having Jacob ... would like to lose a further 4(realistic)-9(in my dreams)lbs ...

Heidi - Glad Xanthe is feeling better and you got a bit more sleep.  fx you will have hit your ov day x As far as im aware bbt measures the lowest temperature whilst your resting so if your not resting I assume your temperatures go not lower - dont quote me though xx 

Jackie - will keep you in thoughts over christmas for ov xx

Emma - sorry af arrived but glad youve got an appointment fx they will be able to get things sorted out for you xx

Carol - Thinking of you - hope the witch didn't get you x

Hi Lynzz - Happy Christmas to you to! - glad pg going well - when is it your due (sorry I know you have already told me I have a head like a seive) 

Jessie - hope 2ww going quickly for you - how you feeling? x

Well my temps have plummeted the last 3 days now down to 35.73! CD11 today cm still sticky so not expecting ov for a few days at least (If im going back to old 26 day cycles).<a title="ff link" href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c90d2" target="_blank">ff link </a> Does anybody else's temps go this low? (It took me HOURS to work out how to do that link!!)

Im running around stupid with work and family stuff I hope to get back on before Christmas but if I dont I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true! xxx lots of love xxx 

22/12/2011 at 11:55

Heidi - that was supposed to say go up, not lower**

22/12/2011 at 16:57

Em - do you know what that is in Fahrenheit? My thermometer is only in Fahrenheit! Mine was 96.76 this morning so don't think it would have been lower than that. If you take it in the day it is higher as you say. Cm has definitely dried up so think ov must be imminent or I'll be confused!

Heidi x

22/12/2011 at 19:22

Hi Heidi, its 96.31 in farenheit  hoping it doesnt go much lower. Do you know what is normal? xx HOping Ov imminent for you xx

I have emailed TB editor today as my posts on the board and previous email to support got no response - about the copy/paste thing mainly - but editor has emailed back to say that tech are looking into it - so watch this space we may be able to copy and paste our list, edit posts and upload pictures soon!

1481 to 1500 of 1598 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here