forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

TTC 2012 - let the bfp's roll!!!

421 to 440 of 713 messages
21/05/2012 at 21:50

hunny i am sure its your month! i think its pretty rare to get 2 false positives, try and get to an asda their clear response ones are still only a quid for 2.

fingers crossed for you love. thats a bit discouraging about not fitting thr criteria,

everything is so protocol based these days and insensitive it gets on my nerves!

21/05/2012 at 22:01

Thank's so much hun, but I think Im out and dont understand how it has come to that after 3 faint positive's, I got 2 faint positive on IC's and one FRER and started bleeding light pink blood about half hour ago, Im hopeing it goe's away other wise that tell's me Iv had a chemical even though i hate to say it but it has to be that has like you said there's no way i got 3 false positive's and on 2 different brand's, Still gonna test in the morning to see if i still get a faint line or neg. Just feeling so low and p*ssed off at the fact that because iv got a little girl i dont meet there critiria. It's selfish. Iv been TTC for 2 year's now. Aint that enothe. Sorry hun I dont mean to go on, just so low. I feel like its never gonna happen for me. But if this is AF then im ringing my doctor tomorrow to let him know iv had 3 faint positive's then starting bleeding. I just wanna give up now. But I know I cant. How cruel is live sometime's hay.

Any way hun sod me, how are you and the little one's. Hope your all ok. x x x

21/05/2012 at 22:03

Life *** not live. sorry head's all over the place.

22/05/2012 at 09:23

OK here's my latest update, Woke up this morning and bleeding was like a waterful, with clotting and getting bad cramp's. So i rang my doctors and doctor is gonna ring me back ASAP. x x x

22/05/2012 at 14:09

was af due hun?

22/05/2012 at 16:34

Oh Jessie x (((big hugs))) that is so crap - has the doctor got back to you? Is there nothing else they can do to get you referred? xxx

Harry & Georges mummy - did you get the results of your thyroid test? hope all is well with results and the cardio issue x

Im good apart from the fact that I cant walk! have pelvic girdle pain and been referred to physiotherapist - its not looking good though - apparently I can expect the pain to continue until baby here! although I have just had call from physio -as im typing- and my appointment is tomorrow! Never been referred for anything so quickly before - even the induction of Jacob wasnt that fast! ...anyways will let you know how I get on x keeping you all in my prayers x

22/05/2012 at 19:02

Hello Ladie's,

Af wasnt due untill end of this week. Around friday. Thought it was due tomorrow but it wasnt. So quite early, Spoke to doc em and she said she think's Im MC'ing. and to do a test next week and get an appointment with her next week. Im So low and tired. Back is killing me. I just dunno what to do anymore. I think it is time to give up. x x x

Awww em hope your ok. x x x

22/05/2012 at 21:17

Jessie I cant imagine how you are feeling, but know that I and others are thinking of you, will be keeping you close in my heart and my prayers xxx

22/05/2012 at 21:33

Thx sweetie. Your all very lovly ladie's and very supportive, im glad i met you all. x x x

23/05/2012 at 21:27

jessie thats awful babe  but dont give up! at least you know your body is working and when you have given yourself plenty of grieving time you might feel like trying again. i dont mean that to sound like it does like like its brushing off this one i just mean that as awful as it is you are concieving, and that means there is still hope. i bet your hormones are in overdrive too. big hugs love i am away for the next week so wont be able to check in on you!

BETH i think caz 73 (carol) needs to come off the pregnant ladies bit because i am sure i read that she had MC might be wrong but i am sure i saw her post it on her due date thread? can someone check?

Em not heard anything about the thyroid test as of yet they said it might be 2 weeks away. thanks for asking though. that sounds painful you are having! i slipped a disc when i had just had my eldest son snd i got chronic sciatic pain when i hit 7 months and he was posterior too (back to Back) and that made it even worse so i know what your going through, the pressure on my spine was awful. and you cant take bugger all for it lol

anyway guys i am heading off to devon tommorow so i will check in with you all next week xxx

24/05/2012 at 09:23

Thx sweetie, and  i understand what you mean. x x x Have a nice time. x x x

25/05/2012 at 21:59

you ok lovely? xx

26/05/2012 at 20:18

Hello em, Dont really know about ok, but I just getting on with it, gotta be strong for my little girl and fiance. x

How you x x x

30/05/2012 at 13:54

((((big hugs)))) Jessie

... A little nice news ... had scan this morning baby doing well, kidneys and bladder all seem to be doing what they should be, we are back in 8 weeks for more scans ... Jacob is going to have a little brother - we are thrilled! Can't wait x

30/05/2012 at 16:44

Awww hun that's great news. glad all went well, and baby is growing well. Bless little jacob's gonna be a big brother. How you feel hun. x x x

30/05/2012 at 20:10

Thank you chicken x Im very relieved that initial signs are clear (keep fingers crossed that they stay that way for me x) and im over the moon, but knowing what im having seems to make me very impatient to meet the little man.  Hip/legs not too bad today back at physio on Tuesday (Working B/Holiday wkend to catch up on paper work) - you doing anything nice with you LO? xx

31/05/2012 at 10:57

Your welcome hun,

Yer weve had a busy previous week. aint stopped lol. x x x

Im am so glad everythink's going great for ya hun. x x x

31/05/2012 at 18:47

Hello ladies, just dropped in to see how you are all doing and also to let you know that my second son was born on the 12th May at 39 weeks after a very fast labour.  He weighed 6lbs 12oz and we have called him Owen William Edward Brannen.

Em, sorry to hear you have PGP, I had it in both pregnancies and ended up on crutches this time round.  I'm still having problems with it now unfortunately but that's rare.  I'm delighted to hear that your scan was clear, that will be a big relief for you xx

Jessie, I'm sorry to hear your news, sending you my best wishes xx

sending you all my love and babydust xxxxx

31/05/2012 at 21:07

Thx love, Awww bless. Congrat's hun. sorry to hear your having problem's and ended up on crutches. x x x

08/06/2012 at 12:53

Little Update:

Hello Lovly Ladie's.

Just letting you know that Iv decided to go on a break (NTNP) after this cycle has finished. Which is just after father's day. I dunno how long for but I need to do it to get some strenght back and sort my self out. Im gonna continue to take vit's as I could still get pregnant but im not charting, temping, not using OPK's or HPT's. So Im Defo NTNP (Not Trying Not Proventing) . I think it's what's best for me, and I hope you will all still be here for me as im not giving up my thread's lol. I think i'll miss ya's to much. But then again girlie's were are you lol. I need some friend's to talk to lol x x x

421 to 440 of 713 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here