forum
You are looking at: Home : Forum : Trying for a baby

TTC 2012 - let the bfp's roll!!!

461 to 480 of 713 messages
30/06/2012 at 19:58
Thank you for the welcomes your all so nice. Sorry to hear that things aren't going so well for a few Beth - now you know, and that you have started treatment it may well all come together for you, fingers crossed. I bet school inspection is very stressful!! Me - well if I think I ovulated on the 20th (not using opk's that's why it's a think lol) then today is 10 dpo cycle day 32. No sign of AF other than a sore back today however I think that had more to do with the duff trolley at Tesco than anything else when do you recommend I test?? Hugs to all xxx
30/06/2012 at 21:58

Awww beth sound's like you've been a very busy bee. Sorry to hear that your dad has the same as you and sorry to hear you got it, what is it if you dont mind me asking? And thx sweetie. x x x

Sioned if i was you i would tell either in 2-4 day's time if AF Hasnt arrived but its up to you hun, test when your ready FX'd GL x x x

30/06/2012 at 23:02

Sioned, thanks hun. You're right, it is stressful, this is such a busy time of year anyway and this week isn't our actual inspection (we won't know when that is until nearer the time but are expecting it in the Autumn term) but our head has very kindly arranged for us to have a mini inspection from the LEA in preparation for the real thing - thanks!     - As far as testing goes, after my recent nasty evaps, I would wait till you expect AF so about 14dpo. FX for you!

Jessie, it is a genetic disorder called 'factor v leiden heterozygous' -  the Gyne said that people have it without even knowing about it as you can carry it without it causing any symptoms. Basically if you have it you are more prone to blood clots so women who have it are at risk of mc as the blood clots in the placenta, stopping nutrients getting through. The gyne said that if I take low dose aspirin for my next pregnancy that should thin the blood enough to prevent it happening again. When I had the test and they said it was genetic my parents thought that they would get tested too and it turns out Dad has it. His Dr told him that my sisters should also get tested as it can also increase the risk of clots when on the pill.

Right - back to work - 10 reports down, 20 to go!!!

xxx

03/07/2012 at 14:11
Hi all, how are you?? Today is cd 35, last night had a little spotting, so I thought ah well AF has arrived. This morning nothing, all this is very odd, usually if it starts it starts. I have some cramps today so it may well be on its way, but why so odd, probably cos I'm taking notice lol. xx
04/07/2012 at 21:36

this could be implantation bleeding, very common after conception! fingers crossed sending u baby dust !! 

x

05/07/2012 at 11:03
Hi all Well AF showed her ugly face lol X
06/07/2012 at 20:23

Hello ladie's,

Beth sorry to hear that hun, but im glad they have thing's to thinnen the blood when your next jelly bean stick's FX'd hopefully soon hun. x x x

Sioned sorry to hear AF arrived Big Hugs x x x

Well my sister had a beautiful baby boy yesterday morning so went to see him that night and gave him a big cuddle and fed him then didnt wanna give him back lol. I cant wait. x x x

Well I know im defo in my 2WW and had some spotting early this morning, god know's what its about but I do know im Early mid DPO and AF due the 18th. x x x

09/07/2012 at 13:04

jessie sounds good for implantation bleeding!  

congrats on your sisters baby

hi beth hope your doing ok

sioned sorry af showed up. no news from me at the mo same old same old

hugs xx

09/07/2012 at 17:26

Hello ladie's,

Only gone a ended up woth another water infection within the space of 3 weeks GREAT x x x

Harry & George's mummy thx hun and hope so FX'd x x x

11/07/2012 at 17:39

jessie i bet the other one hadnt fully cleared up. this happened to my mum and it took yonks to go.

how is tour 2ww going

11/07/2012 at 19:04

Hello ladie's,

Hope all are well. x x x

Harry & George's mummy im not quite sure but i had it 3 times last year in the space of 6weeks. so doc siad his now gonna reffer me to hospital for test's as i could have blocked urine tubes or somethink like that. thx for letting me know about your mum's not clearing for yonk's x

My 2WW is ok it's gone quite quick and not stressful. But I gave in today and bought a HPT so gonna prob test tomorrow or maybe next day dunno yet. I think im about DPO11 and due AF end of week but not 100% sure as not temping or tracking or using OPK's. Im not excited about testing im actually shitting a brick cause I have that same feeling every month, shitting a brick knowing it's gonna be neg with all the heart break but at least this cycle if it is neg (which im sure it will be) then I can think atleast i got though a cycle without doing anythink apart from taking folic acid and the last of my EPO. im proud of myself. x x x Thx for asking hun. x x x

12/07/2012 at 09:36

jessie you have more self control than me love

yeah my mum had a cyst in her kidney blocking her srainage tube she went for a scan they drained it now its back. but alot of its due to badly controlled diabetes. so im sure its not the same for you!

get testing!

lol

12/07/2012 at 09:43

Hello hun thx for letting me know that though. x

I did hun and it was a BFN New it lol. not feeling down as still got a couple days untill AF is due but not feeling positive. x x x

13/07/2012 at 11:25
<div id="post_message_19632567" class="postbitmessage">Morning Ladie's,

Got an update on this cycle and im so confussed!

Well havent been able to sleep prop's all night been up and down with bad tummy cramp's (like contraction's) so thought AF was coming as it should be due tomorrow, TMI alert, but then about 10am this morning went a number 2 lol, and the cramping went straight away so now im thinking constipation right, now my boobs have gone tender again, but not really swollen (YET???) or not feeling really heavy any more but not back to my normal boobs. I then decided sod it, im gonna check my cervix to see if it was ready for AF and it's High, medium softish, closed and really dry with a touch of creamy CM just on my cervix. Sorry if TMI girlie's but im so confussed. Im feeling mixed emotion's on this cycle as some minute's I feel positive and then most of the time negative.

I think If AF dont arrive tomorrow then im gonna wait atleast a week before testing if AF dont show up but FX'd hay. Please witch stay away come back in another 9 month's. x x x
14/07/2012 at 11:50
<div id="post_message_19655839" class="postbitmessage">Hello ladie's,

AF arrived though the night, but ot be truthful I was waiting for it. After this cycle of NTNP I just feel like giving up all together what more can I do? Nothink... Right. I really do feel there's a problem but I cant even get test's done. I will never know. Sadly. x x x
17/07/2012 at 14:12

Hi ladies!

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread! I am a old/new member to the site and have recently decided to take the plunge and try for baby number 3! I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2. I'm a little nervous but keen to 'get on with it'! I've had a miscarriage in the past so am a little nervous about that happening again.

I had my IUD removed last month but as it wasn't hormonal i'm hoping that it should affect my cycle too much so should be ovulating next week.

I'm sorry to read of all of your recent BFNs and AF arrival - I'm hoping that next month will bring some positive news for everyone!

Beth - I remember you from one of the birth threads a few years ago. I'm sorry to hear about all of your recent problems, hope that know they have diagnosed it you will get the right treatment.

Looking forward to chatting soon over these exciting/nervous weeks!

xxx

17/07/2012 at 18:07

Hello hun, and welcome.

This thread can be quite but we all still pop in one in a while. Were busy women lol. x

It's nice to have a new member to our TTC thread. x

24/07/2012 at 12:38

Hi there, im new, my name is becs, having trouble getting pregnant so come on here for a bit of support as feeling very alone at the moment! Hope to make new friends on here! Hope you are all well xxx

26/07/2012 at 10:16

Hello becs and welcome, Im good thx for asking sorry to hear your in the same boat as us hun, it's hard hay. Im alway's popping in and out of this thread so im sure if you ever have any question's or just need some support i'll be here. x x x

31/07/2012 at 21:56

Hello ladies, i hope your all ok....

i was a member of this site back in 2008 back when i was pregnant with my little boy not that hes 3 1/2 my partner and i have decided to try again. i had my IUD removed last week on my last fertile day so we started trying straight away , i found this site so helpful during my previous pregnancy so decided to join the ttc group ( if you all dont mind) fingers crossed we all get the BFP soon

xxx

461 to 480 of 713 messages
Sign me up!
What is the MadeForMums network?

Tell me about...
MadeForMums
Thinkbaby
Practical Parenting
Junior

Take a peek inside this month's magazine
FREE Baby Flannel plus FREE Thomas and Friends book
Find your nearest stockist here